Try and identify where exactly your discomfort is located and click on the link to be directed to a self help guide on how to apply the Active Patch 4U. It is critical that you follow this guide as closely as possible to best help treat your area of pain or discomfort.
- Lower Leg, Ankle and Foot
- Knee and Upper Leg
- Hip area
- Upper, Lower Back and Torso area
- Elbow, Forearm and Hands
- Shoulder and Upper Arm Areas
Active Patch 4U is not a transdermal patch, no active substance is used.
To ensure Active Patch 4U is applied correctly, you should gently stretch the patch both diagonally and width ways several times prior to removing the protective film. This will soften the fabric of the Active Patch 4U, making it fit much better to your skin — especially on areas with a high-level of mobility (elbow, knee, ankle, hand, wrist, back…)
Composition of the active material : Foam and polyurethane-based membrane on polyamide fabric, containing more than twenty metal oxides and rare minerals with a minimum 30g/m² concentration.
- Material: fabric composed of 30% polyamide and 70% cellulose
- Natural latex-based (rubber) glue.
Active Patch 4U provide efficient help for joint and muscular problems linked to:
- Day-to-day activities.
- Sports and daily exertion.
Please feel free to ask for personal advice about the positioning of Active Patch 4U.
How To Apply :
Clean and carefully dry the skin on and around the area where Active Patch 4U will be applied.
Remove the protective film and apply Active Patch 4U.
Straighten the surface of the patch several times to ensure it is firmly in place (warning: damp skin could diminish the holding period of Active Patch 4U).For optimal results, leave the patch on for 72 hours to take effect. Each patch is designed for single use only.
Active Patches 4U can be soaked when showering.
Duration of use :
From the results of the satisfaction survey made by the independent laboratory Spincontrol, Active Patch 4U provides an efficient help for joint and muscular discomfort for one consecutive week of daily and nightly wear. A more long term result can be achieved by extending the wearing period of Active Patch 4U by replacing each patch after one week. Results can vary from one person to another.
Disposable product, suitable for a recommended application of 5 days.
- This product is suitable for external use only.
- Do not apply on wounds, burns or irritated, peeling (ex: eczema – psoriasis), sensitive skin, the mucus membranes or the face. Active Patch 4U can cause a temporary, local, reddening of the skin.
- In case of burning sensations, skin irritation or allergy, remove Active Patch 4U immediately.
- In case of strong sensation of warmth or severe irritation, suspend the use of Active Patch 4U immediately.
- In case of other undesirable effects, please consult a doctor.
- Do not use Active Patch 4U if you are allergic to one of it’s components – rubber or latex – or on an allergic person without a preliminary skin test.
- For adults only, not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from light, in its original packaging and apply directly after opening packing.
- Disposable product, suitable for single application